Socket Tool for Four-Notch BMX/Single-Speed Freewheels.
Pedro's socket tools provide a professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic.
The Freewheel Socket is designed to fit over axles up to 14mm and work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise.
- Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance
- Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit
- Fits all four-notch BMX/single-speed freewheels for hubs with 1.37 x 24 TPI threads
- Designed to fit over axles up to 14mm. Notches have 41mm outside diameter and 31.3mm inside diameter.
- Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise